1. Skylord Travel Inc is acting as retail agency for consolidators & suppliers (the “Principal/Carrier”), who are not related, affiliated, or controlled by the Agency, in selling limitation, such as services or in accepting reservations or bookings for services, which are not performed or supplied by the Agency; including without limitation, such services as air carriage, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, tours, etc., As the Agency is acting solely as a retail agent, the Client/Consumer agrees that it shall be subject to the terms and conditions of sale of each Principal’s travel services. No employee or officer of the Agency has the authority to modify or waive any provisions of a Principal’s terms and conditions.
2. Skylord Travel Inc (the Agency) shall not be responsible on part of such principles for any breach of contractor or any intentional or negligent actions or missions, which may result in any damage, loss, delay, or injury to you, your travel companions or group members, or any of your personal property/belongings. The Principal’s liability may also be limited by law, tariffs or in terms and conditions of sale set out in tickets, vouchers, invoices, receipts, reservation itineraries, advertisements and other brochures. The agency strongly urges you to carefully read and understand all the terms and conditions, including the limitations of liability, described in such documents.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all of the services purchased from Skylord Travel Inc are non-refundable and non-transferable as described/sent in the Client’s/Consumer’s itinerary/invoice including, without limitation, departure point, arrival point, names, dates, times, cruises, meals, airlines, hotels, tours, ground transportation, insurance coverages, car rentals, excursions, etc., and cannot be changed or canceled. Additionally, in those cases where a change or cancellation is permitted, the Client/Consumer acknowledges that such change or cancellation shall require the payment of penalties, fare difference & service fees which may be equivalent to the full price paid for the service being changed or cancelled. At the time of changes or cancellation, the penalties which apply will be determined by each Principal/carrier, whose services form a part of the Customer’s itinerary/invoice being changed or cancelled. The Agency shall have the right to charge the Client/Consumer a service fee, for the Agency’s assistance in completing such a change or cancellation, which service charge shall be applied, will be determined in the sole discretion of the Agency; and, which service charge shall be a minimum of one hundred and fifty Canadian dollars C$150, to a maximum of twenty percent (25%) of the total value of the original transaction (s) completed for the Customer by the Agency, each transaction being changed or cancelled. Requests for any changes or cancellations must be made by the Client/Consumer to the Agency in writing; and, such requests be delivered to the Agency in person, email or by fax at least four (4) business days before the commencement of the travel for which a change or cancellation is being required, the Agency shall not be able to provide any assistance to facilitate a change or cancellation if Client/Consumer fails to request within time frame mentioned above.
4. Skylord Travel Inc shall not guarantee quality/performance of the principle’s service unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your itinerary/invoice, ticket, receipt or reservation itinerary. Agency does not guarantee Principle’s fees, fare difference, service quality, rescheduling etc. Client/Consumer agrees to voluntarily assume all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected, or whether directly or indirectly the result of such travel. While paying by credit card, The Client’s/Consumer’s/credit card holder’s verbal or written authorization, authorizing the Agency (Skylord Travel Inc) to use the Client’s/Consumer’s/ credit card holder’s credit card and applicable credit card number for price, charges or charges associated with the Client’s/Consumer’s/ credit card holder’s purchase of the Principal’s services, and such Agency service (associated charges) charges related thereto, as mentioned in the Client’s/Consumer’s itinerary/invoice indicates the Client’s/Consumer’s agreement with each Principal’s term and conditions of sale, (Important) whether or not the Client/Consumer/ credit card holder has actually signed the credit card voucher or sales draft for the purchase of such services. The Client/Consumer/ credit card holder agrees and allows the agency to keep on file credit card details provided over the phone (credit card number and expiry date) for payment of services listed on this itinerary/invoice. The credit card authorisation by Client/Consumer/ credit card holder shall be considered as irrevocable authorization and direction to the Agency authorizing and directing the Agency to purchase each Principal’s services on behalf of the Client/Consumer/credit card holder, and it will be counted as conclusive evidence of the Client’s/Consumer’s/ credit card holder’s agreement with the terms and conditions of such sale/transaction.
5. The Agency (Skylord Travel Inc) and its employees, officers, directors and shareholders, shall not be held jointly or individually responsible for any kind of damages, injuries or losses occurred to Client/Consumer or their group members (companions), as a direct or indirect result of any terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, strikes, unforeseen situations or any other actions which are not in Agency’s control.
6. The Agency and its employees/officers/ share holders shall not be responsible for any losses/damages, either directly or indirectly, due to any Principal’s bankruptcy, insolvency or ceasing of operations for any kind of reason. These losses may include, but are not limited to, unused travel tickets, any costs/damages linked with delayed or cancelled to/from Principle’s operations. The Agency hereby advises the Client/Consumer that non-Ontario Principals who supply travel services, or not covered by the Travel Industry Compensation Fund (TICO). The Agency is not responsible to make any judgements as to the financial security or viability of any private or public supplier of travel services for sold. If any public or private supplier fails in providing travel services to Client/Consumer, the Agency shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused to Client/Consumer, whose services have been purchased for the Customer by the Agency. The travel insurance is strongly recommended to Client/Consumer. The Agency advises the Client/Consumer that the default insurance (associated for such purchases) contains limitations of payment and coverage, and as such, the Agency shall not be responsible to the Client/Customer for any losses in excess of the insurance company’s coverage, if such insurance coverage is purchased by the Customer. The customer is hereby warned of the risks mentioned above.
7. The Agency strongly advises the Client/Consumer to buy a private insurance coverage at the same time of completing purchase of travel services. The Agency advises and makes it clear the Client/Consumer that the travel insurance policies sold by Agency have exclusions, restrictions & limitations of coverage; and, the Client/Consumer agrees with Agency that the Agency shall not be liable/responsible for any damage/losses suffered by the Client/Consumer, their travel companions, or group members, as a result of exclusions, restrictions or limitations contained in those policies of insurance.
8. The Client/Consumer agrees to convey all the terms of sale to all their group members and travel companions to make sure that all of them understand the terms of sale. In such case if Client/Consumer does not convey terms of sale to their group members/travel companions, Client/Consumer agrees to indemnify, and hold the Agency harmless from any and all claims brought by any of the Client’s/Consumer’s travel companions and/or group members arising from the Customer’s failure to communicate the terms and conditions hereof to these individuals as provided above.